White Tail Waters is part of the Beavers Bend Hideaway private 40 acre tract. As of April 6th, 2016 construction and preparations have been completed for nightly rentals. Along with White Tail Waters, six other cabins are spread amongst the 40 acres. Two small, shared, catch & release fishing ponds can be used by guests staying in any one of the seven cabins located on the private 40 acres. New ponds are currently being constructed throughout the 40 acres, all of which will be stocked and ready to go by late Summer. With the new ponds and the two older stocked ponds, the 40 acres will have a total of four fishing ponds. The largest will be over one acre in size. Also, just added in Winter 2015, is a nine hole frisbee golf course. Each cabin offers nine frisbees for guests to use during their rounds of golf.
Cabin sets on the downward slope of a west facing hill. It is elevated high above a newly construted and freshly stocked pond. There are an abundance of tall pine and hardwoods alike that surround the property. The pond is a local hangout for deer & other wildlife, don't worry though, no bears.
As the photos show, the planning, design, and decor combine elegance and luxury into a well built and highly insulated log cabin. When the days are hot, the central a/c will keep you beyond comfortable. When the nights get chilly, the indoor gas burning fireplace will hypnotize and warm you. Or, just step outside and enjoy the outdoor wood burning firepit. There is a private horseshoe pit also located outside. The cabin is one story with an extra large and spacious king-sized bedroom. A 40 inch HD TV with complete DirecTv programming sets on the wall facing the bed. The adjoining bathroom has a separate bathtub and overly spacious standing tile shower. The shower has several body sprays, along with a standard showerhead. The cabin is also equipped with a tankless hot water heater. This will ensure the beautiful new tile shower or bathtub never run out of that much needed hot water you need to fully relax.
The kitchen has an electric oven/range, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee system, 12 cup coffee maker. It is fully furnished with everything needed to prepare any type of meal. Pots, pans, plates, flatware, cups, glasses, and a wide variety of cooking utensils are all provided. The TV/living area has a 50 inch HD TV with DirecTv programming, including all premium movie channels. Also in the living area is a full-sized futon sleeper, which will allow the cabin to sleep a maximum of four guests, children included. Wireless internet can be used throughout the property, using the provided passcode. Outside, on the large covered porch, a table and chairs, charcoal grill and hot tub can be found. The front covered porch overlooks the newly stocked, shared fishing pond.
White Tail Waters is one of seven cabins that receive a $25.00 discount on the community center when rental dates of both the cabin and center coincide. The cabins are White Tail Waters, Deer Drink, Tranquility, Redbud Retreat, Water's Edge, Bear's Den, Shaui Chukka, and Seclusion. Discounts are given for each of the six cabins rented. This allows the total discount on the center to be anywhere from $25.00 for one cabin, to $200.00 for all eight cabins.
No smoking - No Pets
White Tail Waters
Maximum Occupancy & Rates
- 4 (children included)
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs): $240 per night
- Weekends/Holidays: $260 per night
- One bedroom / One bathrooms
- 1 King memory foam mattress bed
- 1 Full sized futon sleeper in living room
- Cabins sharing 40 private acres: White Tail Waters, Bear's Den, Redbud Retreat, Water's Edge, Tranquility, Shaui Chukka, Deer Drink
- Secluded on 40 wooded private acres shared with 6 other cabins, allowing guests to hike and bike on property
- Circle drive
Cabin Amenities & Features
- Walk in shower with regular shower head plus a personal shower & 3 body sprays
- Shared ponds for 7 cabins on 40 private acres (catch & release)
- Free Wifi (wifi does not support online gaming)
- Central AC / Heat
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a 12-cup coffee maker & Keurig single cup brewing system
- Hot tub located outside under covered porch
- 50" HD TV in living room with a sound bar, 40" HD TV in bedroom
- DirecTV with over 250 channels and all the movie channels
- One Blu-ray DVD player in living room
- Outdoor Firepit
- Horseshoe pit
- Gas fireplace (Nov - early March)
- Washer and dryer
- Charcoal grill