(Please scroll down to the bottom to view photos)
Burnt Whiskey is a 1200 square foot couples cabin built with romance in mind. After five years of observing and asking what guests are looking for, we came up with a secluded design located on two private wooded acres. Now, add to that a maximum occupancy of two adults, and you have the perfect romantic getaway.
For many years, the Spokane cabin has set on four acres in Wildhorse Plantation with a private fishing pond located directly in the middle of the property. Now, two of those acres, adjoining and directly south of Spokane will be the new home for The Burnt Whiskey. The physical location of the cabin is set high on a peak, creating elevated views from each side and overlooking the fishing pond.
Burnt Whiskey features a deep soaking free standing cast iron slipper tub on the second floor. We have dedicated this floor as an open air spa, with covered screened in balconies spanning out from each side of the floor. The double french doors can be opened to allow the flow of fresh air and light through the spa. The setting of Burnt Whiskey gives complete privacy from any other property, as the elevation does not allow others to see in. There is no loss of privacy with the doors open, allowing guests to bathe in comfort.
Also located on the loft is a private toilet room and a sink. A leather recliner with reading lamp and 32' HD TV with full HD Dish Network programming and a blu-ray player can all be enjoyed from the tub or recliner. A 30' game table can also be found on the loft with an assortment of board games provided. Ceiling fans on each side of the loft keep the temperature perfect year round.
Downstairs is a private king-sized bedroom with a 40" HD T.V. A gas burning fireplace is located in the living area with 50" HD T.V. and HD programming. The kitchen is full sized with all necessary appliances and utensils. A partial wrap around with a large private open air deck is the home to a new luxury hot tub.
No smoking - No Pets
Maximum Occupancy & Rates
- 2 adults only (no exceptions)
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs): $240 per night
- Weekends: $260 per night
- Holidays: $260 per night
- One bedroom / Two bathrooms / Loft spa
- 1 King 12" memory foam mattress bed
- Shower/tub combo downstairs in master, deep soaking cast iron tub on loft
- Located in Wildhorse Plantation
- Secluded cabin on 2 wooded acres
- Circle drive with easy access for boats
Cabin Amenities & Features
- Deep soaking free standing cast iron slipper tub on loft spa
- DSL Wireless high speed internet
- 50" HD TV in living room, 40" HD TV in bedroom, 32" HD TV in loft spa
- 2 Blu-ray DVD players
- Washer / Dryer
- Central AC / Heat
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A variety of games (chess, checker, cards, Jenga...)
- Gas fireplace (Nov - early March)
- Outdoor Firepit
- 5 Person hot tub
- HD Satellite TV premier package with all the movie channels
- Charcoal grill