Water's Edge is a two story, three bedroom cabin standing less than twenty feet away from a small shared pond. During the warmer months, frogs fill the night air with strong, but relaxing music. At times, you will forget just how vocal these frogs are, as nature has a special way of putting one in a hypnotic trance. While the frogs are singing, guests can enjoy a meal on the deck overlooking the pond, or sitting at the picnic table nearby.
Water's Edge cabin is part of the Beavers Bend Hideaway private 40 acre tract. Along with Water's Edge, six other cabins are spread amongst the 40 acres. Two small, shared, catch & release fishing ponds can be used by guests staying in any one of the seven cabins located on the private 40 acres. Also, just added in Winter 2015, is a nine hole frisbee golf course. Each cabin offers nine frisbees for guests to use during their rounds of golf.
Water's Edge has an indoor wood burning fireplace and an outdoor firepit. Firewood is provided at a rate of ten sticks per night and can be found in the firewood rack located on the large covered wrap around deck (in season only). This wood has been seasoned for indoor use. Outdoor fire pit wood can be found piled up next to the pit, or from fallen limbs and branches. A private horseshoe pit is also located outside. On the large covered wrap around deck, sets a large five person hot tub and a charcoal grill. The private 40 acres has a paved main throughfare. This road is private and guests never have to worry about traffic noise or fast moving vehicles. The paved road makes a fantastic bike trail as well.
Water's Edge is one of seven cabins that receive a $25.00 discount on the community center when rental dates of both the cabin and center coincide. The cabins are White Tail Water's, Deer Drink, Tranquility, Redbud Retreat, Water's Edge, Bear's Den, Shaui Chukka, and Seclusion. Discounts are given for each of the six cabins rented. This allows the total discount on the center to be anywhere from $25.00 for one cabin, to $200.00 for all eight cabins. It is also one of the five cabins that receive use of the community center laundry facility when cabin reservation is for three nights or more.
No smoking - No Pets
Maximum Occupancy & Rates
- 8 (children included)
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs): $295 per night
- Weekends/Holidays: $325 per night
- Three bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- 3 Queen beds
- 2 Full sized futon sleepers (master bedroom upstairs / living room)
- Cabins sharing 40 private acres: White Tail Waters, Bear's Den, Redbud Retreat, Water's Edge, Tranquility, Shaui Chukka, Deer Drink
- Secluded on 40 wooded private acres shared with 6 other cabins, allowing guests to hike and bike on property
Cabin Amenities & Features
- Shared ponds for 7 cabins on 40 private acres (catch & release)
- Free wifi
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a 12-cup coffee maker & Keurig single cup brewing system
- Central AC / Heat
- 48" HD flat screen TV in living room
- 32" HD flatscreen TV in master bedroom
- DirecTV with over 250 channels and all the movie channels
- Covered hot tub outside on deck
- VCR and DVD player
- Horeshoe pit
- Outdoor Firepit
- Small library of family friendly DVD's and board games
- Charcoal grill
- Wood burning fireplace