Check-in time: 3 pm or later
Check-out time: 11 am
(No early check-in or late check-out allowed. Failure to honor to check-in/check-out times may result in additional fees unless an early check-in or late check-out has been confirmed by Beavers Bend Log Cabins)
Taxes: A 9.25% sales and lodging tax will be applied to all reservation.
No Hidden Fees! Beavers Bend Log Cabins does NOT charge hidden fees.
- Person making reservation must be 25 or older and be present during the entire stay.
- Valid credit card is needed to hold reservation. Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for each night reserved. (For example: a 2 night stay requires $100 deposit, a 3 night stay requires a $150 deposit, a 4 night stay requires $200 deposit, etc). Deposit is applied to the remaining balance.
- All reservations require a minimum 2-night stay. All Holiday reservations require a minimum 3-night stay.
- Your credit card will be charged for the full reservation minus the non-refundable deposit 14 days prior to check in. Community Center reservations will be charged for the full reservation minus the non-refundable deposit 30 days prior to check in.
- Two night stays with Thursday or Saturday check-ins only permitted if weekend rate is applied to both days.
- Updating your reservation to less nights will result in $50 fee per night (for example: adjusting from 3 nights to 2 nights will result in $50 fee). Updating your reservation to less nights within two weeks of your arrival will result in a one-night charge for each day removed.
- Cabins MUST NOT be used or occupied by more than the maximum allowable number of guests at any given time, including renter’s family, children, and guests. Failure to comply will be an additional $100 per person/per night charge and additional guests will be asked to leave the property. Please check each cabin's description for maximum occupancy.
- Absolutely no smoking inside or on the deck/covered porch of the cabin. Do not allow cigarette smoke to enter the cabin through open windows or doors. Do not discard cigarette butts on the ground. Place all cigarette butts in proper receptacles. Failure to comply will be a $200 per day charge.
- Seclusion is pet friendly (4 pets maximum). There is a $30 non-refundable pet fee. Absolutely no pets allowed in the non-pet friendly cabins. If pets are found on property of non-pet friendly cabins, guests will be asked to remove them immediately and $100 per pet per day charge will be charged to credit card on file.
- No paintballs or paintball guns allowed on property.
- Small amount of firewood is complimentary for indoor fireplace in-season (Nov - early March). Gas fireplace operates seasonally (Nov - early March).
- Beavers Bend Log Cabins and our private owners can not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay.
- Cabin key will be in the lock box. A replacement charge of $25 per key will be applied to lost keys.
- The cost of cleaning is included in the price of your cabin. Extra cleaning fee of $75 will be charged to your credit card if cabin is left in disorder or require excessive cleaning. Rules and policies are posted on the refrigerator. Please read and follow them. For example: All trash (including dirty diapers) put in outside trash cans and covered. All dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin.
- For Community Center reservations, an extra $75 cleaning fee will apply if it is not cleaned and left in the same condition as found upon arrival.
- Guests are not permitted to cut down or damage trees on cabin properties. Violators will be reported to the McCurtain County Sheriff´s office for damaging trees. Fallen trees and limbs found on properties may be used for outdoor firepit only.
- Renter/Cardholder is responsible for missing items, damages and/or misuse of the property and its contents by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.
Noise & disturbances :
- Noise travels a long way in the woods. We ask that all guests do not play outdoor music or use obscene language. All guest must follow the area's quiet hours of 11:00 pm nightly. These rules are enforced by the McCurtain County Sheriff's Department, game wardens, and park rangers.
- ATV riding is prohibited around or on the cabin property. Most roads around the cabin are county roads and it is illegal to ride a vehicle that is not properly tagged. Fines start at $250 per person and are enforced by the Sheriffs and game wardens.
- If you feel these policies are being violated by area guests, please call us.
Hot Tub Policies:
- Hot tubs are sanitized and water is changed after each guest departure. There will be a $100 cleaning charge on hot tubs that have been contaminated with foreign materials. These include, but are not limited to, bubble bath, shampoos, soaps, body oils, and glass. Use of these materials will damage the working components of the hot tub, resulting in extensive damage.
- Do not sit on or place items on hot tub covers. They will break! Replacements average $600 per cover. The condition of your hot tub cover was documented after each guest departure.
- Leave hot tub cover in place when not in use.
- Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/or misuse of the hot tub & hot tub cover by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges.
Forgotten Items :
- Items found in the cabin after your departure are kept for one week. If we have not received a call or email from you about your items they are donated to the local charities. Shipping costs will be charged to your credit card.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of your arrival date will be considered a no-show and will be charged for the full stay.
- Christmas cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a one night rate.
- 14-day notice required on non-holiday cancellations. 30-day notice required for Christmas reservations
- No refunds for early departure or inclement weather, unless the National Weather Service has issued official statements discouraging travel.
- In order to receive the proper refund, all cancellations require email notification and email must match the email provided at time of reservation. You must email your cancellation request and get a confirmation back stating we have received your cancellation request. Your reservation is not canceled until you receive a cancellation confirmation email from us.